A little, anyway. Meme courtesy of Gina.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Waiting for the summer vacation after my Jr. year of high school.
2. What are 5 things on my TO-DO list for today? Play Wii, figure out a menu of things that I will actually cook and eat when I'm alone all the week. Seriously, any suggestions are welcome. I forget to eat when Chris is away.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Pickles, salt and vinegar chips, marshmallows, chips and salsa. (Any of these items suggested for my diet for next week will probably be considered, but seriously...)
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a house that's a drive away from everything. With land for a garden and long strolls, and a big kitchen, and a bathroom with a tub that I can soak in. Start finding things to keep me busy that would help the world I live in and those in it. Billions is an awful lot to have and not try to make the world a better place. I think I might also like to raise goats. And I'd like to foster my local artisans.
5. Places I have lived: Sherman Mills, Maine. Derry, NH, Manchester, NH, Great Lakes, IL, Yokosuka, Japan.
6. Jobs I have had: Walgreens checker girl, pharmacy tech, night stocker at Wal Mart, Navy Hospital Corpsman, nursing aide, Medical insurance customer service, tech support, and customer service for yarn distributor
Bloggers I am tagging for this MEME: I don't know who's left... Caroline, Gigi, Jennifer from Yawn Over (I haven't heard from Jennifer and her cute pup in a bit)
All right, I'm alive. I've even been knitting! And spinning a bit! Crazy, huh? I'll have pictures some time this week. With Chris gone I'll probably be sitting in front of this machine a fair bit. After my Wii fit workouts ;) That's a little bit too much fun for work, I tell you.
See you later!